Ride system manufacturer
Ride length400 m
Old Mill originally opened in 1920, but burned down in 1927. The ride was reconstruction and reopened under the same name and theme. The new version of the ride suffered a lot of downtime due to leaks, and was thus removed in 1941, with the building and through being reused for a new, non-water based, dark ride named Subway (1941-1969).