Sixth version of Kennywood's 1901 Old Mill ride. The retheme to Tour of the World included new scenery inside and a new façade. It is believed that the ride received new boats by Philadeplhia Toboggan Company with this overlay, which included two hand-carved dragon heads on the front.
This version of the Old Mill was designed to both entertain and educate riders, by scenes depicting cities like washington, Paris and Tokyo.
Ride system manufacturer
- Old Mill (1901-1906)
- Panama Canal (1907-1911)
- Old Mill Rapids Gorge (1912-1914)
- Old Mill (1915-1916)
- Fairyland Floats (1917-1920)
- Tour of the World (1921-1925)
- Old Mill (1926-1956)
- Old Mill (1957-1973)
- Hard Headed Harold's Horrendously Humorous Haunted Hideaway (1974-1992)
- Old Mill (1993-2003)
- Garfield's Nightmare (2004-2019)
- Old Mill (2020-present)
The ride system is still in operation today, making it one of the oldest dark rides in the world.