Classic ghost train in the style of a deteriorated hotel.
Ride duration3 minutes
Number of vehicles10 vehicles
The first Ghost Train on this location opened in 1950, along with the first opening of the Linnanmäki Amusement Park, and was called "Kummitusjuna". In 1973, this ride was replaced by a Schwarzkopf ghost train and was renamed to "Satujuna". The ride has known some refurbishments and name changes since then, until eventually in 2013 the entire ride was replaced by the current ghost train.